Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Beginning

Hello!

Well, this is the beginning of my experience with the Peace Corps! Right now, I'm just trying to get everything turned in so I can truly leave on June 22, 2010. However, I might leave 3 days earlier for staging in Miami, FL!?

I'm also trying to get things together that I'll need while I'm over there. I need some good support for my feet, you know,...those are important. :)

Anyways, I'm very excited about my journey and service in Honduras. When I first found out last Friday, May 14, I was really excited...I almost cried. Then, I got nervous and anxious and now, after I've prayed for peace, I feel more at ease.

During the anxious period I was thinking about how huge this is...but, that's what the Lord calls us to...things that are larger and bigger than ourselves. :)

Love,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment